Combine your love for art with your passion for teaching. Splitting their time between the Modelle-Metcalf Visual Arts Center and the education wing of Euler, art education students create bodies of work over their four years at Taylor while learning the skills of managing a classroom.
In this program, you will . . .
- develop foundational skills in drawing, painting, graphic design, photography, and ceramics
- build practical knowledge in classroom management and educational psychology
- gain real teaching experience in classrooms at local schools
- Participate in and lead on-campus art programs for local youth.
- Attend education conferences.
- Develop a senior thesis and create an exhibition for your original collection of work.