Gear up for a career in digital media. Taylor's web communication major provides training in everything from web design and coding to web writing and audio/visual production. A degree in web communication leads you to front-end development of audience-centered web sites.
In this program, you will . . .
- gain hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver
- develop an understanding of media ethics and how faith, media, and society interact
- sharpen your communication skills while developing technical ability with audio, video, and web tools
Our web communication degree prepares you to work in all aspects of the web including interactive web design, web writing, photojournalism, production, social media and more.
Mediums of communication:
You'll learn how to . . .
- record and edit high-quality audio and video
- employ photography to accurately tell stories
- write web-optimized content that serves readers and search engines
Electives are chosen from a collection of entrepreneurship, communication, and systems courses, including:
- New venture planning
- Public relations writing and production
- Principles of human computer interaction