Nursing 3+1 Program
Pursue a career in nursing through the Nursing 3+1 Program now available through a unique partnership between Taylor University and Indiana Wesleyan University. Taylor’s pre-nursing plan of study in collaboration with IWU’s School of Nursing enables students to earn two bachelor degrees in four years at a cost comparable to earning a single four-year degree.
In the 3+1 Nursing Program, students …
- Build a scientific foundation in biology, chemistry, and kinesiology
- Gain a liberal arts education that develops key skills in critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Develop understanding of the complexity of health-related issues
- Graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, fully prepared to sit for the National Council Licensure examination
- Have the opportunity to travel to Uganda or Ecuador and gain allied health experience in a foreign culture
- Work directly with Taylor’s Health Professions Advisor for personal academic and career guidance
Prepare for careers in nursing — and other fields.
Taylor and IWU's 3+1 Nursing Program exposes you to a variety of allied health professions as you consider whether or not a nursing career is right for you. Students who decide on nursing earn two degrees in approximately four years. Students who decide against nursing can put their credits toward a related degree and still finish in four years.
Interested In Fall 2017?
Request more information about Nursing