If you're interested in handling money and helping others make good investments, consider a finance major.
In this program, you will . . .
- study business principles, including accounting, marketing, and economics
- learn to calculate and evaluate statistics
- apply the principles of financial decision-making
You'll gain hands-on experience, while learning longstanding and current finance practices from experienced business professionals.
You'll learn . . .
- how corporations evaluate whether or not to borrow capital in other countries
- practical investment strategies involving stocks, bonds, and different types of markets
- the uses of short- and long-term financial assets
- 360 hour required practicum
- Manage $2.2 million of Taylor's endowment
- Join Enactus, Taylor's entrepreneurial business club
- Prepare for the Series 7 brokerage exam with our special preparatory course