Do you like helping others harness their strengths to accomplish a shared goal? Do you like envisioning new ideas and gathering teams who can make them a reality? Do you strive for efficiency in group projects, while making sure things run smoothly between teammates?
Our management major helps students develop leadership and management skills for business settings.
In this program, you will . . .
- build a foundation in the principles of accounting, economics, and marketing
- learn what it takes to start a business or organization from the ground up
- study how to effectively manage people and resources
Through hands-on classes, you will . . .
- develop products and comprehensive business plans
- present business ideas to potential investors
- manage limited resources in pursuit of a business venture
- 360-hour required practicum
- Join Enactus, Taylor's entrepreneurial business club
- Participate in Promising Ventures and compete in Taylor's own Shark Tank