Let’s celebrate Christmas in June! Come design, build, and program your own advanced light show on a 3D model of the Rice Bell Tower, an iconic landmark on Taylor’s campus that illustrates the integration of faith and learning. With readily accessible components, software, and materials, you will learn to transform any nighttime space into a wonderland of light and beauty.
Dates: June 11-16, 2023
What will Engineering Camp Be Like?
You will learn computer-aided design (CAD), laser cutting and fabrication, soldering, programming, basic embedded software development, and more. The best part is: no previous experience is needed! If you are interested in applying creativity to programming, electronics, and prototyping, this camp is right for you!
View a packing list, housing information, and general information about Taylor’s Academic Summer Camps.
Faith, Learning, and Engineering
Our technical work will be both fun and an intentional offering of praise to the Way, the Truth, and the Light who came to earth for us. Join us in Summer 2023!
Department Chair and Assistant Professor of Engineering
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, University of Nevada (2018)
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Nevada (2014)
- BS, Psychology, Indiana University, Bloomington (1999)
Physics & Engineering Lab/Resource Manager
- MBA, New Product Development/Management, Marketing, Market Research, DeVry University (2006)
- BS, Electronics, Microprocessors, Communications Systems, Purdue University (1996)
Engineering Project Support