Welcome Weekend is the beginning of many Taylor traditions. Along with Taylor’s First-Year Experience* program, Welcome Weekend can help you meet new friends, make the transition academically, and provide opportunities for you to know yourself and God in a deeper way.
- There is no advanced registration or fee needed for students or parents for Welcome Weekend.
- Not sure where you're going? Take a look at this campus map for building names and information.
- Students living on campus, please check in at your residence hall lobby upon arrival where you will receive your room key and be greeted by student leaders, ready to assist you with moving-in. **Note: Move-in day for upperclassmen is Monday, August 17, beginning at 10 a.m.
- Transfer students are invited to move-in on Sunday (8/16) and participate in Welcome Weekend. We have specific activities planned for you.
- Commuter students, please check in at the registration table in Hodson Dining Commons on Sunday between 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. to receive your welcome packet. A complimentary dinner ticket will be provided for students who do not have a meal plan.
- Spanish and French Placement Testing – you may view registration and policy information at this link here.
Email Lisa Wallace or call (765) 998-5524.
*The First-Year Experience® is a service mark of the University of South Carolina. A license may be granted upon written request to use the term The First-Year Experience in association with educational programmatic approaches to enhance the first college year. This license is not transferable without written approval of the University of South Carolina.