Thank you for choosing to take an online course with Taylor University! Please follow the instructions below to complete the course enrollment process – it takes about five minutes.
To enroll in an undergraduate course:
- Click to begin enrollment.
- Select “Create Account” on the login page.
- For Student Type, choose “Taylor Online Guest.”
- Selecting Register triggers an email to your preferred account.
- Click on the “Online Application” link within the email. You’ll be prompted to create a password.
- Log in to the application system.
- Click the “Application” tab, then “Taylor Online Application.”
- Complete the required fields of each portion of the application.
- Selecting “Save and Next” on the “Tell Your Story” section triggers another email prompting payment.
Once payment is received, you will be enrolled in the course within 2 business days. An email will be sent with your MyTaylor login instructions for accessing your course in Blackboard.
Returning Students: (NOTE: Returning students who have not created an account will need to use the first-time instructions above.)
- Log into the application system.
- Click on “Applications”, then New and choose “Taylor Online Application.”
- Complete the new application, which will automatically populate with your information.
- Make your course selection under “Education.”
- Check your email for a payment link after clicking “Save and Next” on the “Tell Your Story” section.