With eight residence halls and two university apartments on campus, Taylor offers multiple options for students to choose a living environment that will support their college experience and allow them to develop lifelong relationships with their peers. Each residence hall has its own unique traditions, allowing the upperclassmen who live alongside the underclassmen to bond over fun hall legacies.
Student Mailing Address
(Name of Residence Hall)
236 West Reade Avenue
Upland, IN 46989-1001
Calendar for Occupancy
Occupancy will follow the calendar listed below; however, these dates are subject to change. Please be aware that there will be a hall fine for those arriving early and for not departing by the specified time.
The halls will open:
- New Students – Friday, August 27, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- Returning Students – Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- January Term - Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
- Spring Semester - Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
The halls will be closed:
- Thanksgiving Vacation – Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 10:00 a.m. until Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 1:00pm
- Christmas Vacation – Friday, December 17, 10:00 a.m. until Sunday, January 2, 2022, at 1:00 p.m.
- Spring Vacation – Saturday, March 19, 2022, 10:00 a.m. until Sunday, March 27, 2021, 1:00 p.m.
- Summer Vacation – Saturday, May 21, 2022, 10:00 a.m. (4:00 p.m. for graduating seniors)
Interterm (J-term) housing is provided only for students who are registered for class on campus.